RIDGEWAY MUSLIM SCHOOL FEE POLICY 2016
Kindly note the following:
You have an option to pay your fees via:
- Electronic fund transfer
- Bank deposits
- Telephone banking
- Terminal Deposits
Any deviation from the above payment options will have to be approved by the finance committee of the BOG.
Due to security reasons the school urges all parents to adhere to the following:
- Fees should be deposited into the school banking account
- Fees may be paid electronically
- Please use child/s Initial, Surname and Grade for payment reference
- Kindly fax/email proof of payment to the school if you are making bank payments
WITHDRAWAL OF LEARNERS
- A full terms notice in writing signed by both parents addressed to the principle is required before the learner/s is removed from the school. Failure to furnish the school with a full term’s notice, will make you liable for one terms fees, in lieu of late notice prior to removing the learners from the school.
- If a full terms notice is given then the school will calculate the fees on a Pro-Rata basis for the months attended.
- Please note that the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
ADVANCE AND MONTHLY PAYMENTS
Many parents compound their debt by not paying fees on a monthly basis
To avoid embarrassment kindly adhere to punctual payment of fees on due dates. Parents on payment plans are kindly requested to honour their commitments on promised dates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If the school fees are NOT paid in accordance with one of the above selected payment options, the school reserves the rights to:
- Exclude your child/children from all school activities including lessons and examinations.
- Accept your child/children ONLY on PAYMENT of the FULL OUTSTANDING FEE.
- Re-Register your child/children for the next year on payment of the full outstanding fee.
- Handle your account over to our attorneys for collection including costs
- Report you to the credit bureau.